2005 196 - Awesome deal on a low hour boat

Texas6

• Baller

This is a very clean and extremely well maintained 196 - StarGazer and Z-Box - .580ish hours and the best driving boat I've had the pleasure of putting hours on. It gets run every day and toweled off and covered after every use. Always lived on private water. Boat has my PB, both of my sons PB's (including my 12 yr olds PB set today of 3.5 at 34.2 15 off), and many of my neighbors PB's...will make a great boat for years to come. My ski partner and I are moving to ZO.

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Comp_Boat&postid=33827

• Baller
@Skoot1123 No BS, this really is a great boat. Like a Nautique, everything works as if it were new, and it drives the same as it did when we got it. Unbelievable tracking and driving boat. Come on down and take a set behind her

• Baller
We are pleased to report that this boat pulled another PB today - it's magic. I know the stock market has plunged in recent weeks (thx China), but even China can't afford to pass this deal up. I would just prefer someone more local owned it next so I can keep tabs on it and grab a set from time to time