New Ski - Teaser

ozski

• Baller
@jayski The Warp for me and others I knew that rode it into short line was always an unbelievable ski on my onside, but really lacked on the offside no matter what I did. The MC has the same onside and a great offside turn as well. It is very balanced. If for some reason I got the front of the Warp in deep it would push back at the end of the turn causing me to lose ground at times or get into the habit of falling back on my heels to try and avoid it. The MC just keeps moving and seems to not push back at all. The Warp would absolutely not blow the tail no matter what I did wrong, which certainly helped build confidence. Haven't pushed the MC that hard yet so not sure if it will or won't blow the tail, but hasn't so far. The Warp for me took an incredible amount of effort to ski even at my lightest and I had to load from the time I got my hand back on the handle til I took it off. The MC takes little effort and I don't start to load until I'm into the foam most of the time. When you do load it accelerates instantly. It is much easier on my body. Both are great skis. I can tell you each person that drives for me is smiling when I'm on the MC because their job is much easier. Ask @Moskier3ev the difference he felt pulling me.

• Baller
@MAD11 interesting...I find the offside on my Warp to be the best ever, and as far as "effort" goes it is substantially less than the other skis I tried this year. Skiing style may have an effect on the reaction of the ski, generally I am a very patient and calm skier through the turns but I do know that if I force the turn it will create massive angle (much more than most skis) and it is an "effort" to hold on too. Pretty sure @Horton mentioned that in his review also...