Wednesday night 'beer' league

wskierman8

• Baller

@Skoot1123 @ToddL @ALPJr that's not going to be a problem there are a few people who have expressed the same concern. I'm definitely trying to make this an inclusive league and just add a competitive edge onto the usual fun. No need to quibble over the small stuff...

When you sign up just have the captain send an email to the league with his/her name and team name at wednesdaywaterski@gmail.com and I will send you the team sign-up package. In those documents I will have a place to designate your ski day.

The thing is that you will have to ski the weekend before the tournament week, as I am going to be posting the scores on Friday mornings.

For example if we set a tournament for the week of 6/29 you guys would have to ski either 6/25-6/26 to get your scores in on time. All scores will be confidential until they are posted on Fridays so no team that skis later in the week will have the advantage of knowing how the other teams fared.

The only other caveat that I'm thinking about including, would be that scores must be submitted within 24 hours of your designated ski day.

• Baller
I gotta say I am totally stoked for this Wednesday night beer league, and have already started training for it....I am starting light at only 2 IPA's per day but plan to ramp up the quantity and frequency over time so I peak when the tourneys start!

• Baller
Big County Bouy Bashers from Northern New York are registered and ready to rip! 6 adults and 4 kids... @rodecon I like your training plan! We will have to implement the same! Probably need some N/A beverages for the kids though.