1980 MasterCraft SS

Jody_Seal

• Baller_

I may have posted this before.

$1500 1980 MasterCraft SS. "Needs Stringers and floors replaced". This would make a great cottage ski boat. However I am not going to resurrect it of course unless someone pay's me to do so. Engine runs, comes with original trailer has a nice cover. Boat is a power slot.

This will be the last I post for sale as a whole boat. would like to see some one restore this boat rather then send the scrapped out hulk to the land fill for the TD-21 to crush! Again $1500 come get it! have title in hand!

850 215 1996

Boat located in Panama City, Florida

bwbaw47e7ewp.jpg

• Baller_

Not sure this boat would make a good @Horton project, it is rather old school and probably would not be up to par in both tracking and spray. There are plenty of 90's-early 2000's all composite hulls on the market that would make a far better platform for a @Horton boat.

This boat would make great cottage ski boat . But like any old dog at the kennel we can only keep it so long before it has to be put down. we have enough old dogs here at Florida Inboards and we can only save a few of them, This one more then likely will be fodder for the land fill once we strip it out.

Besides we are kinda slow here at the shop and Steve-O needs something to do... Clyde scrap the Caddy!