15 sep = exact mid Sep = SuperShell AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING

Fehlindra

• Baller

@Deanoski ... Will do...I've skied on Reflex on my trick ski for years with great results. For Slalom, I have been on Hardshells since 1994 and Double boots starting in 1980..I took a good hard look at the Supershell at Nationals and was very impressed with the new modifications. I don't expect a large difference in Performance between the Front Supershell and my current Powershell..What will be different is the R Style Rear..It was Andy M. that told me to switch a year a go, and that I would be able to flex my ankle more, thus bringing the inside hip more forward coming into the Apex..To test that theory, last week I decided to remove the upper cuff from my rear Powershell to see if I felt any difference. WOW, huge difference. When I saw on Video how much farther forward I could bend my rear leg and get my inside hip forward, that was a game changer. I decided at that time to listen to what Andy said and I ordered the Supershell and R Style Rear. Will let you know how it turns out.

PS: I even put my Powershells up for sale on Ski-it-Again.

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Bindings&postid=34206

• Baller
so if retailer as Miami ski Nautique already got the binding then the Distributor Reflex must have them aswell for shipping, can't see any new status it just still says mid sep on US site they had it highlighted first with yellow then with red and on EU site its just normal text and no closer info they maybe are busy assembling the the stuff

• Baller
its screws on mine at the back but they are aren't predrilled and centered so they skew and the screws stand out from the g10 plate its strange even the bars screw stands out but they are stright mounted is that normal or do u guys use any soft rubber between the plate and ski? the countersink must be correct depth or are the screw skulls to big ?

• Baller

I would fix the countersanks before putting it on my ski. I wouldn't like the screws scratching my ski's top.

I always refine the countersanks when changing a plate and I do not use an under pad. Under pads keep the moist between the plate and the ski and leave a permanent foggy mark on the surface, to me is as bad as the scratces.

Alex,

• Baller
Mine did come from Reflex with a thin pad to place between the plate and the ski, which I did...All my screws were countersunk properly also...I would bring this up with whoever you bought your setup from...Mine came from Miami Ski Nautique with overnight Free delivey...Great service.