Aztec Coyote

gregy

• Baller

People discount George Fowler's contribution to the ski boat business. He was Rob Shirley's brother in law and the original general manager of Mastercraft during its formative years. He then had a falling out with Shirley, left, and started Ski Supreme. Then Supra. Then Aztek, And then Moomba. Plus there was the Supra offshoot, Mariah Boats. Starting Ski Supreme actually got him sued by Mastercraft. In addition, he was the first to put a v-drive in a ski boat.

• Baller_
Fowler was a decade ahead in design with Supra..literally. Both in style and funtion. Some of those inovations and design elements went into the Coyote. Especially the hull. That one was the basement bottom entry level ski tractor. Ugly but cheap I guess. There was a larger more normal looking one. I think WSM did review them. I'll have to go back and look.

• Baller_

Fowler was a decade ahead in design with Supra..literally. Both in style and funtion. Some of those hull inovations and design elements went into the Coyote. Deep V with big chines. That one was the basement bottom entry level ski tractor. Ugly but cheap I guess. No think was a larger more normal looking one. I'm not sure but I thought he had a hand in Gekko.

1997 WSM

evz382mvs29c.jpg