Mikro-just

Dirt

• Baller

I was having problems with my slotted bindings moving around and remembered Terry Winter showing me the Mikro-just a while back. I finally ordered one. Great customer service and a really high quality product. I believe the inventor is friends with @MS but I won't hold that against him.

They recently added a spring that makes it easier to adjust with wet gloves on. You can see it in the photo. The red anodizing looks great.

88e6d8ed4myn.jpg

kw9o7dlolirt.jpg

qpc2r91e4xv4.jpg

• Administrators
@Wish part of my deal with @OTF is that he charge double shipping and handling and anything else he can think of if he sells to @thager

• Members

@Dirt I live next to @Mrs_MS.

@horton came up with the concept, we collaborated to get the first version dialed in. For the record the deal had no restrictions regarding @thager, the deal was I have to charge @ms double on everything and "bump" his fin regularly. Check.

@Mattp is correct 20 adjustments per inch. We've tested at 32 and 40 as well. 20 seemed the smallest before you had to make 2 adjustments to tell the difference.

I believe it was a conversation with @SkiJay that was the start of adding the spring.

@Nam1975 I can confidently say this is a beneficial product for all line lengths. If you measure your boot placement when you mount it you will know exactly where you are at all times, each move is .05 inches.

Thanks for the support everyone

• Baller_

@MS yes yes... she is charming and great looking. But this does not answer the question of how she picked you..

@OTF not a chance on the big spray thing. That makes up for so very little of what we all know to be a long list of faults..