Powershell on a Reflex Plate?

AKShortline

• Baller

Anyone using this setup? My son wants to try and make this work as the Reflex shells don't fit him well, loves the PS but tired of tape.

Since I will be paying and supervising thought I'd try and not "reinvent the wheel". There is a picture of this on the web (link below), not sure where it came from. Help?

https://www.google.com/search?q=goode+boot+on+a+reflex&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&rlz=1I7MXGB_enUS627&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAmoVChMIu-yN0d3RyAIVwxqUCh2NcgeS&biw=2123&bih=1276&dpr=0.8#imgrc=GmVlOg0wAGFzDM%3A

• Baller

Obvious but did you heat mold the liner? Reflex thin heat molds well for sexy goodness fit.

What issue is he having? Tight, loose, pressure point, they just generally suck, don't look cool?

I went from PS to Reflex White and thought they skied fairly similar for front foot. Is he stepping up to R style rear?

• Baller

Went from PS to the new Reflex Supershell, super comfortable, much better than the old black Reflex. The heel cup and extra horse shoe is what really connects the boot to the ski, and gives you more control over the ski than ever before. Plus I can't say enough good things about the R Style Rear for both Safety and extra COM movement.

• Baller

I personally use a black Reflex shell, but I don't see why not using the boot that you like the most on a more reliable release system.

If done correctly there won't be any safety issues.

Will Asher skis on a reflex with a PS boot on.

I have also modified a Fogman shell for a friend who also skis on Reflex but liked the Fogman shell better.

Supershell is a good choice also, it's good to have choices. To me it's a bit heavy and I prefer the plastic backles over the Alpine style ones. The feature that I like is that the front is straight and it doesn't go up like the older shell.

PS is flat bottom too.