Baller Index is back

Horton

• Baller

The story goes : If the perfect day is 80 degree F water & 80 degree F air (a total of 160) then the Baller Index = 100. We all know that 50 degree F air and 50 degree F water (a total of 100) is the limit of insanity so it has a Baller Index of 0.

Note: I know the C° calc is not perfect?, but I think it is close. If you want to do the math send it to me and I will update it.

Current formulas:

BIF = (((WF+AF)-100)*(5/3))

BIC = (((((WC+AC)*9)/5)-36)*(5/3))

• Administrators
@daved if the air is freaking cold and the water is freaking cold AND the wind is blowing you should consider doing something else

• Baller

@Wolfeie math? There is a calculator on the right side of the main discussions page...

@DaveD the last person who asked about wind chill got a panda.... @chris_logan it was your first too.

As for wind eh what Horton said. You can always replace the air temp with air temp with wind chill. I will entertain logical equasions for adding wind speed to the equasion. @Than_Bogan

• Baller

@ToddF yes that works, not sure why you need excel... Your version would not be friendly with my JS BI Calc.

@igkya if the limit of sanity is 0 than any negative BI is insane therefore positive BI is in the realm of sanity. (Also it helps cross the F/C conversations I would have to do in my head)

@RazorRoss3 you sir are a little insane, but could have been lack of good judgement due to a brain freeze.