"Fin Whispering" arrived today !!!

Ed_Johnson

• Baller

Received my copy of "Fin Whispering" today from Jay...Really excellent quality with great illustrations...This the Bible of Fin Tuning...Wish I had this 30 years a go.

Especially useful for the beginner who is just getting into fin tuning and never used a caliper before. I highly recommend this for every skier out there.

• Supporting Member

Mine arrived two days ago. As novice to the course, but lover of the sport, it is a quick read, well diagrammed and provides an excellent foundation - for skiing and ski-tuning.

Something I will continue to read, keep handy to resource when needed and use to understand about 1/3 of all the posts.

• Baller
Got mine on Wednesday. A great book and resource. Before the next ski season I'm going to be measuring my fin, buying some angle guides and a fin protector, and then hitting the water with confidence I can make adjustments and know what will happen and why. Thank you, Jay!!!!

• Baller

Had to keep the one I bought a secret as it was a christmas gift for my son.

He's already diving into it, haven't read it yet myself just glanced through it and Holy Cow!!

Never expected a waterski related publication looking this professional. Nice job @Skijay.

• Baller

I just ordered the book. Looking forward to it as I have never been to technical about my equipment, just make sure my settings are to factory specs every season.

One question I have is how will this information mesh with the "GUT" theories?

I'm really looking forward to taking my skiing to the next level and getting into shortline consistently. Applying the knowledge to adjust the ski to my preferences and gaining a true understanding of waterski theory will help, I hope. I also need to get into shape, there are plenty of books for that. Workout more and drink less beer. Wish it was that easy.