is the HO TX worth the premium ?

Ski_Dad

• Baller

Hi Guys, debating on the Radar P6 and HO TX. I'm currently 220 and ski 28-30. Intermediate free skier. Not sure I want to go past 30 mph on our public lakes and outboard ski boat.

Anyhow, saw a 2015 TX the other day and love the green and yellow color scheme but it's about 200 bucks more than the P6. seems more aggressive and made me wonder if it will always want to be on edge - sometimes our lake gets choppy and i need to take a 5 second break at times.

I gotta make a good choice because I only have one blessing from the wife - ha ha

• Baller_

@Mitzysman it may or may not matter much to you, but part of the reason the TX is a bit more, is because it's Made in the USA.

Best all around ski you can buy. Design, build quality, performance, and satisfaction at the end of a day well spent on the lake.

Ask me if you have any more questions and I'll try to answer for you.

No, it doesn't wanna hunt,...and yes, it is very stable when it's flat and going straight.

MB

@Mitzysman, the tx sl is an excellent ski for free skiing, and in the course. Over the last several years, I tried higher performance skis, and ended up going back to my triumph, then a tx sl, and now I am loving my cx sl. The tx sl likes 28 m.p.h. In the course just fine. You will like it. Good luck.