Reflex plate rear hole issue

Fehlindra

• Baller

On my 67" 16 vapor using the recommended 29 1/2 FB setting ill end up on the second hole but i cant use radars wide original screws nor the regular one with an small countersunk washer it

pulls to one side cos of release foundation then there is another prob if i wanna move the binding one step further back there are an bolt from the release how do u guys solve this ?eqfr4xdc8qxs.jpg

Btw nevermind the distance washers on pic it just ended up there

• Baller
If i need the front hole think i need to disassemble the release arm before its possible to get the screw in place btw would be nice to have those titan countersank washer in purple with Ballofspray printed on it and some matching screws @Horton make it happen for yaa waterski community =) https://www.probolt-usa.com/titanium/titanium-washers/titanium-countersunk-washer-m6-22mm-o-dx.html

• Baller
I used a button head and flat washer. Ground one side flat on the washer so it would fit against the mount. I was afraid the button head alone could pull through. Since I went to the supershell I don't need the ground off washer, unless I end up moving the binding back more.