Play like a kid!

eleeski

• Baller

When I was a kid, I loved playing with my Tonka equipment in the mud of the lakes I built on the hill below the house. Today I got muddier than I have been since I was a kid.

My tractor wouldn't start so Dee Johnson brought his track hoe to the rescue. We had to set a new power pole since the methhead copper thieves took an axe to my old pole to steal a few bucks worth of copper!?! Things went great until we dug into the water pipe. Then the track hoe blew up. So it was hand digging in the mud to fix the pipe. Literally hand digging as the mud sticks to the shovel too much.

There's a certain pleasure in playing with heavy equipment in the mud. And just playing in the mud. Especially when you do get done what you set out to do - no matter how difficult the work turns out to be.

But I might be getting too old. My back is sore and my hands are cramping. Anyone want to buy a lake? Seriously!

Eric

• Baller
I thought this was going to be a thread about how sometimes on the water we all take ourselves a little too seriously and sometimes need to just get out and muck around! Take a few wake jumps or tick ticks on the slalom! Give it a go, it'll be the most fun you've had on the water in a long time!