ONeill Slasher Comp Vest & Epic 2mm ls Spring Suit

ALPJr

• Baller
I looked at the Slasher at Performance this week and felt they ran really large. My son who is 5'10" and 180 lbs felt the Medium was a little too loose and would have bought a small. He wound up with an Eagle in size large. He couldn't get the Medium Eagle zipped.

• Baller

Love my Slasher. Floats well enough that your head stays above water even when you fully exhale, very comfortable and has no padding exactly where your arms lock into your side for the pull so you can get your arms in right next to your chest.

Am 5'11" and 185 and am in a large.

• Baller

Slasher is our best selling comp vest...fits great, flexible and people seem to like it, including the new womens version. The new Epic LS spring you mention is a new suit for 2016....brought out because of the success of the fullsuit. A great value for a seam sealed suit and durable. Other suits we are selling to skiers really well are the Camaro Black-tec and Mode-tec Springs. Ballers here can speak to their love of Camaro. Only think I will tell you is that Camaro's material is you have to be a bit more gentle putting it on / off...however what you get for this is something super flexible.

Very Happy when I Bought my O Neil Slasher Vest begining last summer and it feels very comfortable, thin, allow movement easy with flexibility, easy waterstart , etc... My advise is you Try it in store as I am 6' and 192lbs and use XL size which is tight in my case compare to Orlando76 where the large size seems perfect. It depends of the morphotype of each one chest...