Boom and fly high for Nautique 200

blagrata

• Baller

Just picked up a Ski Nautique 200. I'm looking to get a boom (preferably drivers side) and a fly high pole for it (wife wants to wakeboard). Does anyone have this setup on their ski nautique? I was looking at the barefoot international contour boom and their fly high pole. Can these two devices both be mounted to the pylon at the same time?

Thanks in advance.

• Baller
You should be able to do either a contour or straight boom....but I would do as you were thinking..the contour. It will fit just about in inboard boat. As for running off the drivers side, you can do it, but you'll have alot of weight on side, you'd need to offset it with some additional people ballast on the passenger side. If we can help let us know.!

• Baller

I have a fly high on my 1994 Ski Nautique and a straight Barefoot International boom. We have the adjustable boom clamp which allows the permanent boom clamp to be mounted low enough for the fly high to fit on the pylon. I recommend putting the boom on the passenger side that way you can take the boom on and off while the boat is docked, and makes it easier to dock the boat when the driver side is facing the dock. You will have to check the location of the base of the windshield in relation to the pylon. The 200's windshield comes back further than it does on my boat so you want to make sure you have enough space on the gunnel for the boom. You may need the contour on the 200, but I am not sure.

I have a SN200OB, Skylon Fat Pole, and a Bemmans extended boom that is contoured. My custom boom can go out on either side. Just got it this offseason so I haven't tested them out together yet. You definitely need a contoured boom for a 200 it you want it to go out on the drivers side and sit right behind the windshield.