STOLEN SKI BOAT

AnnaProgressionBoats

STOLEN BOAT! Please share.

A new Centurion Carbon Pro was stolen overnight 28-29 March 2016 from Ellingham Waterski, Ringwood Hampshire, UK.

2016 Centurion Carbon Pro (on a 4 wheel De Graff trailer). The boat has a unique colour scheme that is the only one in Europe and probably the world. White Hull and deck with a Pale blue (electric blue) and two Grey (stone gray) stripes.

The boat is converted to run on LPG and has a wakeboard tower installed.

It's quite possible the boat will be taken out of the UK so if the boat turns up near you please contact Ellingham Waterski Club or Progression Boats (UK importer) and please share to make sure nobody buys a stolen boat!

Thank you.

Photos at www.progressionboats.co.uk

• Baller
don't understand what one could do with a stolen boat like that. spray painted black and call it good ? not like it's a car that has thousands just like it that will blend in. I would think a joyride and ditch. sucks. hope you recover it in one piece !

• Baller

@AB back about 20 years ago I had a car stolen. They caught the guy, he had just gotten out of jail and was on parole. Prosecutors settle out of court for extending his parole. Couldn't believe it. I was so mad!

It was a 65 Mustang fastback. His neighbors turned him in, they knew he had no business with a car like that. Wouldn't be surprised if something similar happened with this boat.