Seth Stisher coaches dynamic balance UPDATED

Horton

• Administrators
@wskier I have a version 2 of this video I'll publish later where Seth talks about it. You really need a custom handle. San Diego skier Jeff Nelson has one and it's amazing.

• Baller
Horton I look forward to seeing it are you still using the power vest and how did two palms down feel. Another question how do you get peoples name high lighted in blue such as @wskier when you reply to someone.

• Baller_

The new technique really works. Best skiing Ive seen from Seth. Hands down.

@wilecoyote You send in a series of specific measurements. Outside shoulder to outside shoulder. Then shoulder to to wrist, measured over a bent elbow. Plus a chest and waist measurement. They start with a base size (short, regular and long) and go from there with your personal measurements. Then it is essentially cut to fit. Measurements are metric. I'm a 43 long.

Lpskier

• Baller
Skied with Horton and Cole today and they are killing it with both palms down. I am surprised at how quickly they have adapted to the change. I drove for Horton, so could not watch, but he is way smoother into and out of the ball. He was getting free of the boat and was much easier to drive for than his previous baseball grip technique. Hats off to Seth for giving this a try.

• Administrators
What is not a joke is San Diego skier Jeff Nelson who has a handle like @usaski1 has above and uses it twp palms up. It is kind of awesome to ski with. It pins your elbows on your ribs really well and is no where near as awkward as it sounds.