O'Brien Prodigy Bindings

FrankS

Has anyone tried the prodigy bindings? I'm looking for some new bindings and I can get some on SIA for really cheap. I'd like to know how they compare to the vapor boot which would be my choice if I weren't a broke college student.

• Baller
I like mine, but they run quite small, so plan 1-2 sizes bigger than you normally wear. I have very narrow feet, wear 8-8 1/2 in shoes, and the Prodigy 9s barely fit.

• Members
I use a prodigy for my back foot. Its a great binding for the front too, I just prefer something more stiff. I've no experience with the Vapor boot, sorry. I have a brand new prodigy on the shelf as my back up, I assume this one will fail eventually, I have been using it for 6 years! Good quality, and safe release mechanism(assuming they haven't changed it)

• Baller
I switched to double prodigy bindings the end of last year (came off EXOs). It was an easy transition but I have not had a bad fall yet to test the release. They do run small. I only have 24 sets on them but they appear to be very good quality.