New V type R; White or Yellow?

motoxchp

I love my white and silver. I demoed the black and copper at the Ball of Spray in Austin and visually looked like a skinny tip. Probably would have a different perspective now that I have been on one since May 10th. Its really just a personal choice. if your inbetween lengths go with next longer. very stable, fast and can turn on a dime! Have run 35' 10 times in practice and setting Pb's almost every tournament since.

I love my white and silver. I demoed the black and copper at the Ball of Spray in Austin and visually looked like a skinny tip. Probably would have a different perspective now that I have been on one since May 10th. Its really just a personal choice. if your inbetween lengths go with next longer. very stable, fast and can turn on a dime! Have run 35' 10 times in practice and setting Pb's almost every tournament since.

• Baller
Love my white and silver. It was one of the first 67's. I was so psyched to get a BLP Asher design from the HO team that I'd have taken any color. The black copper, and yellow black look good too.

• Baller
Love my white and silver. It was one of the first 67's. I was so psyched to get a BLP Asher design from the HO team that I'd have taken any color. The black copper, and yellow black look good too.

• Administrators
@motoxchp I haven't ridden the ski yet but I don't expect it to feel big for its length. In other words I would think that sizing up would be more wise than sizing down. This is educated speculation / I'm moderately confident it is correct.

• Administrators
@motoxchp I haven't ridden the ski yet but I don't expect it to feel big for its length. In other words I would think that sizing up would be more wise than sizing down. This is educated speculation / I'm moderately confident it is correct.

• Baller

@motoxchp, I'd go 68" if you're going to be using it at 32-34mph. You could also look at a 67" Superlite CX. It's a very capable 32-34mph ski in the course.

I took from the photo shoot last week of Will running 34mph -41 on it.

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations

• Baller

@motoxchp, I'd go 68" if you're going to be using it at 32-34mph. You could also look at a 67" Superlite CX. It's a very capable 32-34mph ski in the course.

I took from the photo shoot last week of Will running 34mph -41 on it.

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations

I'm not much of a skier, but I've ridden both sizes at 32 and 34 mph.. 68" was less physical work for me at those speeds and I am 6'0 200ish.. Someone pretty smart told me it is easier to make a big ski feel smaller than it is a small ski to ski bigger.. Or something like that. @aupatking did you ride my 68 yet?

I'm not much of a skier, but I've ridden both sizes at 32 and 34 mph.. 68" was less physical work for me at those speeds and I am 6'0 200ish.. Someone pretty smart told me it is easier to make a big ski feel smaller than it is a small ski to ski bigger.. Or something like that. @aupatking did you ride my 68 yet?

• Baller

@ALPJr the MOB binding system is available in two weeks. MOB system release on front, with your choice of boot(HO, Radar, Reflex, or Powershell), and Radar HRT on back. That one is on a single plate, but also works with separate plates.

@motoxchp I ski shortline at 34mph, I would think a 68" would be better at slower speeds.

Mike's Overall Binding

USA Water Ski  Senior Judge   Senior Driver   Senior Tech Controller

• Baller

@ALPJr the photo shows the HRT in rear, that does not release from the ski. You can also use the HO chop top or R style in rear.

HO Vmax, I added the cuff buckle...

2cfb8a5vr04d.jpeg

Mike's Overall Binding

USA Water Ski  Senior Judge   Senior Driver   Senior Tech Controller