Vapor binding availability

Razorskier1

• Baller
Can't find them anywhere physical or online. I ski with a front boot and RTP. I have heard from one source that they have bindings, but only sell them in pairs. I'm RFF. If anyone was interested in the left footed boot I might order a pair and sell the left. Was thinking I'd go with size 11 (if they actually have them, which I'd need to confirm). PM me if you have an interest. The pair comes with a front plate and a rear plate, so you might need to find a front plate if that's what you needed (although I might have a spare somewhere).

• Baller
I was told that the 2016 Vapors are out of production and virtually sold out and that the 2017 Vapors would be available in September. Fortunately I was able to buy the last pair of size 12 demo Vapors that Performance had in stock last month.

• Baller
I've actually ordered the boot from three different places that said it was in stock only to have them email me to tell me they didn't have any. Performance was on that list first, along with Overtons and another site I'd never heard of. I don't want to pay for two when I only need one. Might be waiting until September.

• Baller
@Razorskier1 - Just skied the Florida State tournament and Performance Ski from Orlando had a tent there. He looked up the boots and they have two Right size 11 Vapor boots (with plate) in stock (he had the stock guy go and check) available. Give them a call tomorrow if you still want one and tell them you got the info from me (Roger Clark).