Ski design vs. fin settings

Anderson

• Baller
I'm hoping that I can learn from the ballofspray community's experience. I ski on a 68 inch A3 with Goode Powershell 2s. I run the ski at stock settings. I have limited access to a course -- I get to the course only a couple times a year and I completed about half my sets at 28 off, 34 mph the last time I was there. I like my A3's onside but feel like I really have to move my weight forward on my offside and work the front of the ski to make a strong offside turn and can barely keep the tail of my ski from blowing out. Two weeks ago I was home visiting family in Canada, and I rode my brother's old Strada he had laying around. It was my first time on that ski/binding setup so things felt a bit awkward, but the offside was the easiest I have ever experienced. The ski turned by itself with the slightest counter-rotation on my part and was headed back across the course before I even realized it. I really like my A3, but is there a chance the difference in my experience is due to ski design? Or should I be working on different fin settings to get my A3 to perform better? All i can say is that the experience on the offside was like night and day. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!