Tree vs. Boat

Than_Bogan

• Supporting Member

@Chef23 snapped this one while towing me out (thanks!). If you look closely you can see I am wearing a lot of clothing even though it was 85 degrees. Tiny shards of glass everywhere. Anyhow, got it delivered to NECC boats where they can begin the repairs.

Our water is very low right now, so this is the "wide" version of our tunnel.

Also, my closed bow now has a step-through windshield. Patent pending :smile:

n6kr0y9dw4fr.jpg

• Supporting Member

Thought I'd resurrect this thread for the Happy Ending. My boat has been fully repaired by NECC Boats and I got a new cover from skiboatcovers.com. Insurance paid for all but deductible. Back in the water now, and it's like the tree was never there :).

5aftay6zynp7.jpg

Now I just have to remember how to ski. Climbing that hill at the beginning of the season is a bit tedious, though obviously better than NOT skiing!

• Baller

Yes we are, no we are not :)

Just changed the swimboard platform decals, new PTM mirror, cleaned up some wiring to the Perfect Pass, upgrade said perfect pass, cleaned up some wiring to the heater, replaced switch I broke while fixing wiring to said heater, changed the prop, tuned it up, had the impeller replaced, had a retractable dock cleat installed, and fueled it up......just in time for it to rain all weekend :)

Hoping to get the interior detailed, and maybe the cover modified for the new cleat, then drop it in next week some time.