When Your Buddy (@Bill22) Tries Your Wife's Ski

Ok, the last one was on a really short modified wooden ski Bill brought for fun. The first two were on a pink ski. She has been complaining about the ski doesn't want to turn on her offside. I ask Billy to ski on it to show her it's not the ski, He says sure, I'll ski anything once....then this happened...twice. My wife was all... See, I told you it is the ski...LMAO!

She is on a 65" HO Ladies CX, Front binding and fin are at factory settings, Bill suggested moving the rear binding back after he rode it. She skied on his Radar and looked alot better, specifically on her offside. The CX is supposed to be a 34 mph crossover ski, it must be the way it's setup. I'm on a CX superlite and love it. @savaiusini any ideas?

• Baller
@Nautibynature given that it is a CX which is a good ski and assuming it fits the ski should be fine. Have you put a caliper on the fin to make sure it isn't grossly off and made sure the bindings are in the right spot on the ski with a tape measure not just setting them to the middle holes?

• Baller

Front binding is at 28.75" (to the rubber of animals). Fin only has DFT adjustment. I didn't check DFT because she said it was checked in Acapulco.

I'm 5 lbs over the recommend range. The video was taken at 32mph. Maybe the fiberglass version doesn't like much tip pressure?

Edit: and currently no wing.