The Big Blue Beast falls (in tournament)

RazorRoss3

• Baller
Skiing a tournament at Lakes of Katy and in the first round I ran 5@35 and in the second put down 1@38 running 35 for the 3rd time ever and setting a new tournament best by 4 buoys and a new all time personal best by 0.5 buoys. Awesome day so far, thanks to the site, boat owner, driver, and entire officiating crew. I'm totally screwed for the Ball of Spray Cash Prize in October after skiing so well though ;)

• Baller

Well deserved young Mitch! Years of work, thought, experimentation, training all coming together with PB after PB after PB the last two years. Damn wish I could have been there to see your reaction while shortening to 38.

You have a few more rounds...maybe you can get a piece of 2 ball on purple (of course that means spanking blue again but I think you have it in you). Then again...save your deep 38 for the BOS cash prize!

You driving in the tourney, too?

• Baller

Mitch

Great Skiing today man, that was really fun to watch. Perfect conditions and lots of great scores went down. It was fun getting to meet another long time baller my man. Game on again tomorrow, lets go crush it again!! If you need a place to crash so you don't have to pay for a hotel just let us know. You have a ride in H-Town anytime if you need one

-Daryn

• Baller

Sometimes when you leave it all on the water...it's tough to get the mojo rolling again in the next round. See...I told you to grab a drink and bag it!

Seriously, you have PB'd in like 5 of your last 10 tourney rounds or so with a complete pectoralis tear and surgery in between. Nice run here, fun stuff.

Good luck tomorrow just go out there and have fun. Don't let a shaky pass mess with you...I've had some really crappy/scrappy passes followed by a shorten and a pass smoked. Have fun!

• Baller
We will get you some driving and judging credit tomorrow. The officiating crew will be thinner. Again, congrats on the PBs. It was fun to see the fist pump at the end of the 35off pass. Especially after seeing Mitch check to make sure his arms were still attached at the shoulders from the hits at 5 and 6 ball :) :) .

• Baller

Thanks @6balls, I'm not too bummed about the final round, I was just mentally and physically spent. it a lot of skiing to get into 38 when you opened at 22.

Thanks @Kelvin! This has been a great weekend. And thanks for letting me stay in the guest room.