69" 2015 HO CX Superlite!!!

ThePantsManCan

• Baller

Hey fellas! I'm liberating my 69" HO CX Superlite. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ski. Why am I selling?? Well, that's what I do. Its my hobby. I bought the ski as a demo from Performance, and it is in wonderful condition. I'll post up some pics tomorrow. Feel free to PM me.

Edit: I forgot to mention, $400 shipped in the lower 48.

Thanks!

Ryan

• Baller
Hey I know that ski. I Demo'd that exact stick from Performance. Man I never had so much repetitive speed all the way to the buoy. Unfortunately I'm not disciplined enough in the turn to make it work, pretty sure After that weekend I should've been in a neck brace.

• Baller

I found that proper boot location was the key to riding this ski. I am 200lbs with a size 9.5 foot, and I am wearing a front OB4 binding with the Supershell w/heavy mods for fore-aft flex.

Set that front boot at stock and no more OTF's. If you are larger than a 9.5 foot, I'd consider a move back before going front.

• Baller
Just to clarify in no way do I mean to trash talk this CX SL. It will no doubt get you to the buoy. It was all me and I just didn't find the sweet spot for me. FWIW I'm a size 14 plus I was demoing new VMax's with it rather my Animal front and Vector rear. Really wish I had a camera going because it was painfully hilarious. I laugh now but was hurting and frustrated then.

• Baller

No way! I didn't take you're tone as harsh at all. In fact, when I just got the ski, I was in a rush and didn't have the time to readjust my rear boot further back. That pushed my front foot 1/2 inch too far forward. The ski was still lightning fast but launched me at the wakes a couple times.

The next time at the lake, I set everything stock. From then on, all was well