TRIBE OF THE FUTURE: FlowPointTV S3 E2

Horton

• Baller_

And THAT's how you grow the sport. From the bottom up. Hope every one of those kids have had a chance to see this and realize they have now become waterski stars. Brilliant Marcus.

Way to capture emotion and get the viewer to feel a part of that emotion. Just top shelf production plane and simple.

I'll add that I did like the feet on the rope listings vs feet off. All ski productions live, web cast, archived web cast, and vids like this should be announced/displayed that way.

I will also add that I am inspired. So much so that if you read this, have a junior skier and find yourself in the Orlando area, PM me for sets. They can ski here anytime. Love love love working with kids. 25yrs this year at it as a profession off the water. The only thing better then working with kids in my professional life is helping with kids on the water. Time to give back more if I can.

• Baller
I asked my 8yo son if he wanted to go out and get a set in before it got dark last night, he grumbled about just wanting to rest and watch some TV. I pulled up Tribe Of The Future on the TV and as soon as it was done he was getting his bathing suit on. We have his first tournament this weekend, this video really has him interested i tournament skiing. Thanks Marcus.

• Baller

I have a 13 year old who qualified for Nats and a 10 year old with zero interest. The young one watched the video with his older brother and I and said he'd like to try a tournament next season...true story...I also sent the video to a couple of neighbors who have kids who I've been working with on the lake this summer....and then this happened...All 6. She too will start competing next year.

xoqi7drtyvn6.jpeg

• Baller_

Those are crazy stories Guys!! @jcamp @Texas6

I am so stoked to continue to hear these stories of kids being inspired by this episode. I didn't expect that....but over the past week, I continue to find myself smiling every time I read an email or text or comment on this forum, about kids being suddenly motivated.

Thanks for sharing!

• Baller
This video was just awesome. Very few kids waterski where we are and my kids connected to this video in a way I haven't seen. I remember watching my dad at the tournament scene when I was little but they have never had a chance to experience that. They loved all the footage of smiling faces and in turn they smiled the whole time. They must have watched 3-4 times in a row. My 8-yr old tried the course again last evening for only the 2nd time and was more aggressive than i've ever seen. Said she couldn't get that song out of her head while skiing. I asked what song....she said you know, the one from that video, the kids tribe video.

@MarcusBrown As my 11yr old daughter and I sat here and watched this, as she is just now getting in the course, it was very cool. To see other kids out having fun and competeing she asked if we could go there next year"I am down with that".We go out and practice the course at a couple local lakes here in Chico a couple times a week, and have developed some great friends in the ski community. Your FlowPoint episodes are EPIC, and we really enjoy watching them along with your mastering of the drone. She always points you out when she see's you around town and when she spotted you at the CalProAm this last weekend. Keep up the great work.