Syndicate Hardshells

Patmaster

• Baller
The Syndicate Hardshell system with liner is available in 2017 with a standard plate only and will mount on any ski with standard inserts. We may be releasing a direct connect version at a later date, but for now it is still under development.

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations

I am looking for 2x of these HO Direct Connect adapter plates for the rear boot (specifically the type pictured above) with the two small M6 theaded posts sticking up. Does anyone have 2 rear plates they might want to part with, or know of any shops that might have some still in stock?

These are incredibly hard to find, so thanks if anyone can help me out!

No, those newer plates (with an attached foot bed) are a more recent/current type of adapter plate which requires disassembling all the base screws in the entire baseplate of a freeMAX, xMAX, or Stance binding, and will NOT work with the vMax.

The specific vMax adapters I am looking for just attach to the binding with two flanged nuts screwed onto the two M6 metric posts sticking up from the adapter plate.

The plates I am looking for (does anyone have any of these to sell?) can be seen here: https://westmarine.com/buy/ho-sports--vmax-front-adapter-plate--17258450

17258450_1500.jpg