HO V Type R 2016 or 2017?

Belse

Hi !

Is there any difference between the 2016 and 2017 HO V-Type R more than the colour? I`m about to buy one of theese and can get a little bit better price on the 2016 model, and I think that the 2016 one looks better with the colours on that one so if it`s only the colour that differs between them the choice is easy to make...

Also, how are the size on the vMax boots? I have an HO Approach in size small now, and I think that it`s a little too big for my small feets ( size 40 EU) so I think that I should have size 6-7 on the vMax boots...

Thanks, Jonas

• Baller

@Belse

The VTR only received a graphic change for 2017, so no change in the way it will ski.

As far is the fit of our vMax boot, it runs pretty true to size. I'm a size 11 US and the 10/11 size fits me perfectly. The 2017 vMax has a very nice removable liner with a neoprene toe cap which helps the boot from feeling too crammed if you decide to go with the smaller size (in your case, 6/7).

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations

• Baller

No, the neoprene toe cap is stitched. It is there to add more wiggle room for your toes as opposed to the toe being made out of the same thick foam we use in the rest of the liner.

I should also add that the liner is heat moldable and with the help of your local proshop can be custom fit. This is also the same liner we're using in our Syndicate Hardshell.

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations