Do you get muscle cramps?

Horton

• Baller
I get cramps, mainly leg and foot. They seem to come intermittently. You know, I'll go for a period of time and have a lot of cramps, then I may go for quite awhile without any. I don't believe they're related to skiing per se. Hard physical labor sometimes result in night time cramps.

• Baller
I get them during the night at times and sometimes I get them when skiing in the bottom of my back foot. Not sure why. I try to stay well hydrated. It tends to be a problem for me at times when at a tournament. Generally between driving, judging and helping out I don't always pay enough attention to what I eat and drink then get woken up at night.

• Baller
Today I loaded up on the grape BCAA during basketball and took some ginseng right after basketball and feel a ton better. For whatever it is worth. Used BCAA his year for skiing and I think there is some credence to it. Grape and Blue Raspberry are pretty good. Mix with water.

Try enlyten.com

Electrolyte strips, we use them for the high school and college football players here in Ga/Alabama

Work sublingual like nitro when you u have chest pain, fast absorption, no mess, no nasty pickle juice taste and no technicolor vomit on the field like gator/powerade.

Dr approved!