Pan Ams

Edbrazil

• Baller

Any of you following this event? Going to take up a whole week with a wide variety of age divisions. Open not until the end.

See: http://www.iwwfed-ea.org/classic/16MEX08/

Hope that isn't considered a long link. Results seem to be coming slow at times. Doesn't even look

like the first day's events have finished, but that could just be delay.

• Baller

Felipe Jaramillo, U13 from Colombia, scored 5@38 off (8 buoys above the 2nd), 8050 in tricks (1030 above over the 2nd), 35,4 m in jump, for a win in overall with almost 1000 points above the 2nd.

The kid can ski!

• Baller_

I don't know what the controversy is other than someone tweeting with bad info - not that that ever happens;)

Regina got 2.5 and Whitney got 3.

Nate won open men after tying with Jason McClintock with 3 at 41. Jason went first in the runoff and got 4 at 39 then nate ran it and went to the dock.

If it was easy, they would call it Wakeboarding

• Baller
Whitney's score was originally posted as 6@38, then 3@39. My guess is that she got her gates at 39 cut. Then it was challenged and they determined she made the gates? Just a guess though. Or it just took so long for them to update Whitney's final score it just looked like her final scores was 6@38.

• Baller
@jcamp with the live scores, it is not unusual for them to post the last completed pass. 6@13, and a delay while the rope is shortened 6@12 etc. Need to wait till the next skiers score is posted or any score other than 6

• Baller
@ntx, just edited my comment to reflect exactly what you mentioned. Sometimes the last scores get "stuck" for awhile. The Men's slalom scores were updating live while Whitney's was still showing 6@38, so it sure looked like her round was completed, but so hard to tell thousands of miles away ...

@horton Ellie was terrific in all three events. And it was clear to @Bruce_Butterfield and I that she didn't get any trick or jump coaching from you!! She's an awesome athlete as are Jenna and Alli.

It was an honor to be a part of the event and watch all of them perform.

• Administrators
@Bruce_Butterfield Haa that is funny. When I was a kid I was known as Dr. Horton's kid. Now poor Ellie has be the niece of crazy BallOfSpray Horton. Worse yet is Taylor who is best known as Ellie's brother. It is a complicated being a Horton.