Raptor Skis

skihard

• Baller_
I've skied the Raptor. It turns and gets across the course very fast, giving you a good look at the next turn. It's very stable and you can move around some on it. I skied half way down 35 on my first ride. I liked it. Willie has a place in Mexico to ski all winter and he is a really great guy. I've known him since I was 14 and he was one of my skiing heroes.

Lpskier

I switched to Raptor after Nationals and my scores went up in the second half of the year. As lpskier says, it is really stable yet fast. I end up with more space in front of the buoy than previous skis. It gives a really quick turn with little effort even though it's a bigger ski. When you make a mistake, (which I am really good at) it keeps moving which allows for a chance at the next buoy. I came off a Quest which pretty much stopped when I broke form.

I am looking at buying a barely used Raptor Condor(2015?). Can anyone comment on this ski? It looks and feels identical to my previous X7. If it IS an X7 with different graphics, then I'm not interested, but if it is faster, yet still stable like a D3, then I am very interested. Any input would be helpful. Also, the ski is a 67", which is prob too small for me at 205 lbs, and I prefer d3's in a 68".