Judging tower

TravisNW

• Baller
Hey all, looking forward to the 2017 ski season and I'm interested in constructing some judging towers for our lake. Anyone with experience constructing these and maybe even have plans they would like to share? Mostly looking for something simple that I can put up and take down would be ideal.

• Baller
@LeonL we have 18 owners at the lake with 15 houses. I haven't run the idea by anyone yet but considering the fact that only 1/4 of the owners ski and even less than that ski tournaments I believe it's the most viable option. But an attractive tower like the one drew posted would be amazing. The other factor is a permanent structure would end up in someone's yard. Fortunately Houses are on one side of the like. Ultimately I would like to be able to host L and R tournaments which leads me to another question, with the right combination of towers on the same side of the lake and camera is this feasible.

• Baller
@dbutcher I have looked at 10.08, and the third option Looks promising. It also says to refer to iwwf rules which of course I can and will look up but I'm more curious if anyone has experience using configuration 2 or 3. For the regionals nationals and r capability tournaments I have attended and judged I've only seen configuration 1.