Forget performance... what do you think is the best looking ski ever?

Horton

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
@skiinxs That's a Torque all right, but the original they came out with had a Blue tip with white stars. The remainder of the ski was red and white stripes that ran vertical Was a very sharp looking ski! I have found some color variations of the Torque Super Comp over the years but can't seem to find the Stars and Stripes scheme anywhere.

• Baller

At the ugly end of the spectrum, I may have skied on these at one time, but... Dave Saucier had a color-coordinated Mastercraft with a 440 Chrysler engine- Hank Longo ended up with the boat (see "Anyone Remember This?" thread) k40yh0b5dx9q.jpg

• Baller
wrk148387yvc.jpg thought my some of my other skis were cool looking too, Phantom Carbon, VTX, Extreme 9.7, Concept, CompX2, but my first real ski, wooden O'Brien Competitor looked real nice especially when I mounted rubber high wraps on it. Got those bindings back in the days of COD from an add in the Water Skier. Surprised the heck out of my mom when they showed up at the house and I was in school. Oops :)

• Baller

My first ski is pretty sweet looking. 2005 HO Triumph. Here's a pic from online:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/guitarzan1972/Triumph3.jpg

ETA: One of my favorite pics from the river (doesn't show the ski too well, but hell, I want to just show off the pic :smile: )

xlldjqmfrmm6.jpg