2004 SN 196 Value

jetpilotg4

• Baller
A few months back someone posted asking prices for a handful of 196's for sale, and I was wondering why mine would fall into that list. 1100 hours, just replaced gauges ( faria conversion ) and added ZO this past fall. Recovered Rear Seat, Rear lockers and driver seat with skins from Christine's Marine. I have my eye on a '16 SN 200, Thanks.

• Baller_
Another of nice things that Correct Craft and PCM did on this generation SN is to bring forward analog information in the existing wiring harness. I have bypassed the Gateway for dash information on a couple of conversions. A nice set of Faria Analog gauges and the time to rewire the dash pod is about half the cost of A Gateway And with better reliability..

• Baller
@Jody_Seal. Good info. I will spend some more time weaving through the boat electrical spaghetti. Mine is a 2003 Signature SN196 5.7L with a 2007 DBW engine wiring harness and ZeroOff. Signature Series has the Farina analog gauges and no keyless ignition. I don't think I have the gateway box in mine. I have the engine electrical and the dash figured out. I have not sorted out the engine to dash wiring yet. Picked up this boat in October. Still a new to me boat.