Bindings for WIDE FEET, 13D or E

gt2003

For the last 2 years I've ridden the Obrien Targa bindings that originally came on my old Obrien Synchro. I transferred them to my Vapor as I didn't want to have to buy a ski and new bindings at the same time. They are still in decent shape but I'm sure I will need to upgrade sometime this year. My forefoot is very wide, 13 D or E if they have it. What are some good bindings that will fit my big, fat foot? I'm on a 2016 Radar Alloy Vapor. I've never had bindings with liners so I'm totally new to this. Help me out.

• Baller
There is plenty of room in my size 13-14 vapors for me. I just checked my shoe, and it says 13D which I didn't think was a wide size. I was just "sized" by a running shoe store last spring and came away with that 13D which is the same thing I've been purchasing for the last 30 years.

• Baller
I wear a 14 narrow and using the reflex supershell. I'm pretty sure they have enough room. I'm running the buckles about as tight as possible and still need an insole to take up room. Edge is going to come out with a bigger size they say that might be a possibility. I had T-Factors before and they were snug even with my narrow foot.

• Baller
I have an extremely hard foot to fit. I wear an 11 4E and have a high in step. I ski with an XXL animal on an HO Syndicate. I'm looking for a new releasable binding due to a dislocated peronneal tendon. I don't live near a ski shop and don't ski tournaments so I haven't had a chance to see current technology. I could still run 28 off 34 mph last summer but I wasn't as consistent as normal because I'm now afraid to tighten the laces on the Animal. Do you know of any ski shops that offer mail order demos on bindings?