Hidden Gem in Orlando

Skid

• Baller

Does anyone have info on this lake in Orlando? Google Earth is calling it Lake Ruth. I was driving past it today and noticed buoys on it, so naturally I had to stop and take a look at it. Looks like an 8 buoy course that's literally 5 minutes from the University of Central Florida campus. c52xtjyy9soe.jpg

• Baller

@ScottScott It is! So many lakes! This one just looks really cool. I didn't see a dock when I drove past, so I'd just like to know the story of it. If it's a public site, it would really be a fun place to ski.

The course is a little bit closer Corporate Blvd than what I marked on on the map, so it would really be a great place to ski in the winter, when the wind is blowing out of the north.

• Baller
I'm sure I'm not even aware of 1/2 of them (if even that many.) But, off the top of my head I can think of a total of 41 courses. Of those 9 are lakes, or chains, with more than 1. This includes some private lakes and ski schools. Many of those, like in the case of what started this thread, I just happened to notice a small lake while driving by, then see a course out there......

• Baller

4605 Riverton Dr < 04-22-31-8947-00-320 >

Name(s)

2015-3 Ih2 Borrower L P

Mailing Address On File

C/O Invitation Homes-Tax Dept

1717 Main St Ste 2000

Dallas, TX 75201-4657

Incorrect Mailing Address?

Either an investor , or a Bank Rep....could be forclosure?....probably worth checking on....