Reflex Sizing Question

Omland

• Baller

I'm looking to order the Reflex Hardshell, I'm thinking white cuff. Curious about the sizing, it looks like largest size is 12? I generally wear a size 12 or 13 shoe. Do they run big or small? Also, what is the difference between the thick and thin liner and would would people generally recommend or would intuition liner be a bit better?

Thanks.

• Baller

The sizing instructions want you to measure the actual length of ur foot with a tape measure to insure the best fit, looks like you might squeeze into the 12 shell and xxl liner.

The other thing to check is your weight as the guide for setting the tension on the release mechanism tops out at 200 lbs. Not sure what that means if your over that?

• Baller
@Omland the Supershell has more space in the front of the boot than the other shells so it may fit better on a larger foot. The Supershell boot also has a more solid bottom and better flexiblility in the cuff. I have been using this boot for three years now with Intuition Aqua liner.

Mike's Overall Binding

USA Water Ski  Senior Judge   Senior Driver   Senior Tech Controller

• Baller
I have a 13.5 A width foot. Wear 13 or 14 shoes depending on brand. I'm right at the limit for the largest shell if I measure. I tried the black top first and I almost lost my big toe nail. I ended up with a supershell and intuition aqua liner and really like that setup. I put tissues in between my toes and around them when I heat molded the liner to make sure I had plenty of toe room. I read here that some people like a snug fit around their toes but the way my big toe nails point up some they catch on the liner. I have the same problem with snow ski boots.