13.5k ZO 6.0 Mastercraft

ozski

• Baller
I bet it's legit. Prob a salty too, with a galvanized trailer? It's an old, and not overly sought after hull. Other than maybe to a baller wanting ZO, the repower won't crank up the value on the open market on that boat. I just don't see ZO being that illusive these days. It's been listed for a while too, so I must not be the only one with that opinion.

• Baller

Well I can't speak FOR Mike but I'll toss in a few comments.

It's a very nice boat as he keeps it in West Palm during the winter and skis at okeeheelee. I highly doubt he goes to the salt water drinking beer as they are at the lake hanging out when they are here. Saying it's in saltwater down here is bad karma as that's just uninformed speculation.

Not sure what goes on up on the "north end" of okeeheelee as most people ski from the main docks via the main/turnpike/ew lakes including Mike and this boat.

He's a standup guy and wanted ZO a few years back.

• Baller

@303Skier That 08 196 in CO went for $20k, I was the second highest bidder: ebay link

@shansen345 I agree I had a 99 SportStar with 350/5.7L with 310HP it was a rocket. I still enjoy sking behind a friends 98 SportStar with an LT-1. That 95-97 Prostar hull with a 6L would be very powerful and fast.

• Baller_
@gt2003, it was 1998 through 2000 that were non-optimal for the 190. The SportStar did not have that hull design and continued on with the 1995-1997 hull design through its entire run, so it should be good all years. The Skier 19 and Prostar 195 also used the 1995-1997 design. Beginning in 1996, the 205 also continued on with the 1995-1997 design and should be good all years.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.