Hilltop Tournament

Ralph Lee

• Baller_
last year Terry Winter and Will Asher were there, the year before Karina was there as well, @MAD11 might know about anyone else, hopefully the @superchicken will attend again, it's always a great place to ski, Gordon's front yard is one of the best private sites in the world, if you're a PNW skier it's the place to be on the June 24/25 weekend

• Baller_

@horton - yes, you are correct, by 5.5 bouys to be exact, I'm so ashamed of myself for falling down so early, hopefully it's not the worst thing to have happen, but I'm sure that I will beat your scores @ the Hilltop events June 24 and June 25 because you're not man enough to attend said events - Ha Ha, so there !

here's the scorebook from the BOS CashPrize @ Hilltop last year

Scorebook

• Baller
Had a great time at Hilltop today with my wife and son! It was a good learning experience to watch so many ability levels in one place, from someone just learning the course, to Asher running 5.5 at 41, I found it all educational

• Baller_
Will ran 5 @ -41 Sunday in the second round. Nick Adams was the winner of the Head to head with 3 @ -41, where Will only scored 2. All the Open skiers (Travers/Asher/Adams/Wingerter were great to watch, and the Open gal Jaimee Bull could really ski. It was a great weekend. @lundberg and his son stopped in, I'm sorry that I didn't get to meet @Ralph Lee , I was not involved with the scoring @gmut so we'll just have to wait for the results to get uploaded to the ranking list. @MarcusBrown and his drone were doing a lot of filming with John Mommer, so hopefully there will be some videos and photos coming out soon. The lake owner, Gordon, is a big supporter of getting the kids involved (boys and girls paid a $0. entry fee both days) and the HO crew and Steve Chez from Pacific Slalom did a fun "Pro-Am-kid" obstacle course that was pretty cool, resulting in prizes for all the Juniors. As always, it was a great day at the lake.