2000 Centurion Eclipse open bow direct drive

Morg

• Baller

So I have been looking for a sport bowrider & just found an Eclipse direct drive that I am considering. Looking for some input on the boat?

Anyone know if it is the same slalom hull as the sport bowrider?

Is the step up to the open bow a pain??

Storage???

• Baller
I have a 2000 eclipse and it is basically a modified falcon-sport BR hull running surface with a little more room above the water-line. I liked the step over bow and the couch seating up front is very roomy. there is some storage under the sunpad in the back for ropes and vests and plenty of storage under the observer seat. Good slalom wake. Below average tracking. Little to no spray. Most came with Merc Magnum EFI's which seem to hold up fairly well.

• Baller

So I got the boat. Just took it out for the first time. Upgraded from a 83' centurion. So happy with the wake. It is small and soft. Boat handles great.

Thanks again for all of the advice.

• Baller

Enjoy the boat. The only thing I changed on the boat was I filed the rudder and upgraded to an ACME prop. @Wish nice pull from the old WSM boat tests. That was actually my boat in the photo! Got it after the tests with only 30 hours on it...... tsyfrsec119z.jpg