2018 Vapor

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
@"Mateo Vargas" I'm pretty sure if I had the ski a couple of weeks earlier i would have been standing higher on the podium. I've had kind of a crap year but my skiing is coming together on the new vapor.

• Industry Professional

So far these settings have seemed to be a killer starting spot, email Rossi or mysef and we'll dial you in!

29 1/8

29 5/8

30 1/8

30 5/8

I have ? I'm reading the new 18 vapor is same mold as pro build are people that run some 32s @34 going to feel the difference in cores or will we do just as good on regular vapor. O yea and your going on 60 and probably not breaking any records

• Baller
@"Pat M" - She is the real deal. Since she got on this ski, she has not missed a 38 and has been running deep into 39, though I believe the .5@41 at Travers was her first full legitimate 39 pass (gee, wish I could PB a better score in a tournament than in practice).

@OKSkier I would have to say the best thing for me is how well my offside turns 1 3 5! With a ski we can tune it to turn better on one side or the other but there will always be a compromise on the other side. I don't feel that with this ski. My offside is the best ever and I can still crush my onside. I said this exact same thing when I went from the 15 vapor to the 16 vapor. Rossi and his team continue to improve upon what is already amazing!

The next standout for me is how much space I am finding at the bouys. My 32 off is so easy on this ski! The ski rolls onto edge easier and lets you maintain angle better than my 16 vapor did.

Just wish I haven't been working so much overtime! 70 plus hour work weeks for the last 3 months! My skiing is suffering because of all this work. I know I would be posting better scores on this ski if I was on my normal work schedule, getting enough sleep and not walking around 10lbs heavier than usual.

Anyway hope this helps you.

• Baller

@horton looks like for you speed generation into the wake is great without big effort...just keeps building and really gives you an explosion of energy off the wash. Pre-turn settles in deep and allows you to carve. No stall after the ball.

Nice passes.