Fin adjustment

WBLskier

• Baller
I am constantly on the tail of my ski. I'm on a 2016 radar vapor 66". I moved to that from a 2010 radar strada 66" this year. I was skiing better on my old ski. I'm sure it is mostly technique problems, but it is worse on this ski than my old ski. I'm going to double check my fin settings, but assuming they are stock, what would be the first fin adjustment I might consider to try to help with this. I'm pretty confident the bindings are in the right place, but I would consider changing them if necessary too. I'd appreciate any input.

• Baller

@WBLskier

It will pretty hard to tell without video. Do you have any to post?

- What speed/lines are you running?

- What is your height and weight?

- Double boots or something else?

- Let us know what your settings including boot placement.

• Baller
If you're constantly on the tail of your ski, like me, it's most likely the problem is you and not the ski. Decrease DFT will pull tip down a bit as will bindings forward. Bindings too far forward may have a detrimental effect in that you may try to move even farther back (subconsciously).

• Baller
LeonL--I ski 34mph into 35 off. 32's were pretty consistent in practice last year. hit or miss in tournaments. This year I'm missing lots of 28's. I'm 5'9" 165lbs. lff ski on a strada front rtp back. I"ll try to get some video but don't have any right now. Thanks.