Zero off purchase and delivery- terrible

ReggieO

• Baller
My understanding is Zero Off was built and designed to be a Factory installed option, it's also a small product line produced by a manufacturer of many other products for Heavy Trucks and Agriculture applications. So while they may be more responsive to the Correct Craft or MC factory. Enovation Controls is just not a retail organization.

• Baller

I'm not sure they are even allowed to retail to the retrofit market by the legal settlement of a few years ago.

I have been waiting quite a while for my parts. Got some parts but waiting for the rest. They work as slowly as I do.

Eric

• Baller

Thanks for the insight; they charged his credit card right away over 6 weeks ago and did not even reach out to him to tell him it would be shipped in one day or 4 weeks.

Our skiing community is small, I am sure if service level like this was delivered by ANY of our ski suppliers, their life span would be short!

• Baller

@Mark_Matis be careful what you wish for. Could you imagine the confusion at a tournament if the boat had more then one speed control? My 2008 had both systems. Also, you guys complain about the price of the boats, now add another 2k for the second speed control! Oh yeah, now lets add all the magnets back on the courses. Now your entry fee just went up. Those magnets and the sensors in the boat were a pain in the butt.

Have you guys ever thought about going through your local dealer for your ZO parts? I would bet if you called Nautiques of Orlando, Miami Nautique, Silver Spray, Sail and Ski or Skip Dunlap,they would have what you need.