Nationals

lpskier

• Baller

Jeff Rodgers 2@41.

Greg Badal 1-1/2@41.

@skidawg with an impressive 4-1/2@39

@Sethski 3@39

Jay Leach 2@39 won in a run off with Jerry Goodson. Jay ran 1/2@41 in the run off with an amazing 39 pass. How he came out of a wall of water at buoy 6 to run the pass was incredible.

Slight aside - while Seth was skiing a M1 skier actually completed a flip on TWO trick skis. The crowd (and the announcers!) went wild! I'll see if I can find the video.

• Baller

A little jumping action! 277z1n30vxwv.jpg

Also, I totally dig this slalom shot. evu07rc4j1bf.jpg

Mens 3 Jump / Slalom action!

nt909cmim4ca.jpg

Also, Craig Timm won his division at the regionals, and signed up for nats, and skied it. Totally awesome, I've known Mr Timm for 20 years, we've traveled the world together skiing, and winning! Craig is the second disabled person to ski at the nats. Way to go! He jumped 88 ft.. with one arm! Dang impressive!

• Baller
@klindy I was perusing the scorebook last evening and did not see scores from MM slalom or B2 slalom. Now I could have been sleepy and overlooked them. Or maybe I was wrong about the scheduled day for B2. I take another look. EDIT I just looked at the schedule and I was wrong about B2. But the scores from MM slalom are not up even though the scorebook was updated as of 19:03 Aug 11. So thereby is my uncertainty as I mentioned in my post of Friday evening. All is well though.

Kennedy Hansen is awesome and is my idol! I just remember how fearless she was when she was a little girl. I remember when Hansen's were living in Iowa and they skied in our state tournament, Kelly found out a few weeks later that she was pregnant with Kenna. It was a big "Oh crap! I jumped while pregnant!" So she's been "skiing" since before she was born.

• Baller

@MS Unofficially, this year there were 3: G2, G3 and W6. The only one I know for sure is Janie Fausold's W6.

You might be thinking back to the Ricky McCormick and Liz Allan days. I don't know why but Open is too small and I'm not sure there was an Open Men's overall competitor who skied all three events in Open. Hmmm.

Eric