Terry Winter at Rosewater

Horton

• Administrators

@Garn the KD brand has always been around. It has changed owners a few times and has not been in the high end ski market in North America for about 10 years.

Terry signed on this year and is the point person in North America.

The new ski seems to be generating some interest. I'm looking forward to riding it. I hear Terry is CRUSHING on it

• Baller
he is incredible indeed. Unique style with his freakish ankle flexion (esp his rear ankle on his offside... watch the 1/4 speed vid of him on youtube) and how much he absorbs with his legs vs the power tower, tall-through-the-wakes style.

• Administrators
@Garn Willi is still doing his thing and trying to grow the company. I think he's actually coming to my house Sunday to watch some people ski.

• Members

I have a 67" KD Terry sent out to have people try, but I've been too busy to get out to the lake. If anyone around Sac wants to try it, they can pm me. I'll be at BA Lake 1 this weekend. I've seen Terry run 41 on it. He always looks great, but I believe he is more consistent and gets further on the KD than ever before.

I also watched from the boat last weekend a local B3 skier who runs -35 ski on his Raptor. I thought the ski, its speed, support, angle, everything looked awesome. The Raptor is definitely the real deal as well.

There are a lot of good skis out there right now. I wish I had the time, strength and money to try them all.