Where to measure Bf on a Reflex Supershell?

C5Quest

• Baller

Hello,

Long time looker, first post. Great site for info. Im currently running a 17 Vapor Pro (67) with Reflex Supershell 2.0s. I've read Jay's book on Fin Whispering and have a good idea about Bf measurements but haven't found anything solid on where to get a good Bf to tail with the Reflex set up. From one mounting position I can get the 2 exact measurements i want to try (29.5/30.0) depending on where you go from. Back of heel cup on plate? Up on heel of boot just under the fabric strap? I can post pic of different locations if it clarifies. Ive found about 3 spots that all make sense to measure from. Different animal than the Radar boots (just use the bottom where plastic and stiching meet). Any Reflex users that can shed some light on this? Thanks again

• Baller
I measured under the cleat but on the XXL the cleat covers the back of the boot. I first measured from under the cleat but ended up moving it more to what I felt was the actual back of the boot. I ended up liking it more at the more forward position. So I'd say under the cleat is a good starting point but you might want to experiment some.