Suggestions for dry camp waterski site near SoCal?

tlarocque

• Baller
VERY late in the game here but my Sprinter van conversion is going to be done ahead of schedule so toying with the idea of a road trip over Labor Day weekend. I'd love to tow my ski boat somewhere fun to hang for the weekend with my family and maybe do a little boating and skiing. Anybody have any ideas? I don't know much about the lakes up in the central valley.

Nacimiento and San Antonio are lakes I'd prefer to go to above the other Southern Cal ones if spending a weekend. However, I would agree with @LoopSki , any lake is going to be a zoo on Labor Day. There are some nice lakes in N and C California. I went house boating this year at Shasta, and will definitely be going back up there to camp off the McCloud arm for a fraction of the cost.

• Baller
Thanks all for the suggestions. By dry camp, I mean I don't own an RV so need a campsite with bathrooms and showers. But probably not a good weekend to be on public lakes and most of the campsites I looked into are booked up. Maybe I need to look into a membership on a private ski lake. For this Labor Day, I think I'll just be at the beach instead.