US Gear Handles

Azzure

• Baller

Anyone have an update on this company? I have tried so many handles but none match the feel of the last radius handle I bought from them.

Did the other posts where monies were accepted for orders ever see the product?

Thanks

• Baller
A couple of years ago he told me it was medical issues. But the behavior after he did actually contact me back (months later) to find I had moved on and bought a different handle will keep me from ever trying again. I wanted that handle as my neighbor had one that I tried and really liked. However, I found I like the Masterline Ergo handle even better...especially with a float on the bridle. But that's another story. And I very much liked the customer service offered by Masterline.

• Baller

Yes it is. I've been in contact with them over the past 4 months hopping to here if they would be talking orders. Randy called me back yesterday and took my order over the phone. Even though the web site is still there, you have to call him to place the order so make sure you know what you want and have a credit card handy. (no Pay-Pal)

My handle came today. I've been a long time customer for 16 years, great quality and very comfortable. No company has been able to make them like he does. Pricey yes but worth every penny. Life can be rough at times and that can be inconvenient to others, and I don't know what happened, but give it a rest.

Ernie Schlager

• Baller

Here's a copy of a text from Randy at US Gear. I had ordered a handle back on 1-15-2017, was never charged. Made contact with him last week and received a new handle. Figure out what you want from the web site. New price not listed yet. You have to call in the order.

0jwzmm2hdaun.png

j2udu4d95gsa.png

Ernie Schlager

• Administrators
Does that mean Randy is going to pay his five or six year old advertising invoices? Think the total was $900. If you guys wonder why I am negative about US Gear now you know why.

• Baller_

Lots of new stuff coming out of US Gear. He has a new quick attach so the need for large loops is gone. I guess he now has a new and better grip material that last just as long as the old stuff. If you are a fan, I would suggest calling the order number and leave a call back number.

• Baller

Best handle EVER!!! I never have a “mis-grab”...if you grab the corner it’s no big deal...I’m so happy!!!

MS has taken over my handle and now I’ll have my own again :smiley:

Ordered 2 for us and 2 for our neighbors!

• Baller

They do look like very cool handles!!! Never had one in my hands.

I feel US Gear is gonna have a sudden rush of orders to ship ...Can they manage that or the wheel will go round again ?

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

@VONMAN great handle. Noticed you have clear plastic over rope from Y to knot. I need this feature to protect the edge of my ski from rubbing on bridle rope. How much extra $. Was yours strung with spectra because the rope looks thinner than regular? I wondered in order to get the plastic guard you have to string it with spectra. Just wondered how you order it. I have used his handles for years and when I had trouble getting him to respond to me I tried re-stringing my own. Not easy! After seeing yours thought I might try him again and treat myself.