How do I turn my Zero Off off?

sra411

Just purchased a 2017 Nautique 200. I can turn it off when it is in tournament mode. But I can't figure out how to turn it off when it is in recreation mode. Me and my friends prefer recreation mode so we can adjust our speed .1 at a time.

• Baller

You can use tournament mode and get .1 speed adjustment in trick mode. I'm not sure the A,B,C,1,2,3 settings are the same but for recreational slalom you should be OK. Some people like to slalom in trick mode.

If you are skiing the course, just adapt to the proper speed and letter/number setting.

Eric

• Baller
Is the boat a team edition with the link system? If so there is a button on the left 3rd Dow that has what looked like a boat going through a course. Hit that button and that will take you to the ZO screen. In the right corner top one or two buttons is the on off switch.

When I press the on/off button in recreation mode, it just highlights something else. It does not have the touch screen, it has gauges. We've pushed everything to get it to turn off in rec mode but it still kicks in if we get close to that speed even when we are nowhere near the course. Also, the date is wrong. It is exactly one year ahead but the time is correct. This is not a big deal but very strange.