The Bumblebee has landed!

Horton

• Administrators
I have driven her up and down the lake at Bell Acqua Lake 3 twice. No one has ski behind her yet. Monday or Tuesday the Bumblebee will go into service. I am so insanely stoked to have this boat and to be involved with Mastercraft.

• Administrators

Buford Danger's friend Mary ran the course for the first time behind the Bumblebee this week. I'm not sure why I'm even in this picture.

8yr1c95v0f49.jpg

• Baller
Were do we sign up for Baller set's behind the Bee? Need time off work, thinking a road trip skiing places would be cool, Bakersfield and NewBerry definitely on the ports of call. Powell if I can swing it. Glad Buford is coaching, @Horton would probably tell me to take up Wake surfing.

• Baller

After watching the new Flowpoint, and hearing @Horton and @MB another couple points, based on my experience with the boat this year. First run of the year this year was behind a ProStar, on my new ski. I remember thinking, cool! Nice wake! Also, in getting back into slalom and course skiing, I had to drop the speed significantly to re-learn. The ProStar has been impressive in terms of the wake at slower speeds.

Seeing all the kids rip it up at the Gilbert Lake tournament behind the ProStars used there, at slower speeds as well, without fear of the wake at those slower speeds and long line lengths, was also super impressive. I also very much like being able to have no carpet. I like keeping things easy and clean. Also the racks. I like those. This boat will be on my short list when/if I look at a new boat.